Bespoke Cabinets, Wardrobes & Shelves
We design, make and install bespoke fitted wardrobes to suit your individual requirements. Browse the gallery on the right for some ideas and our recent work!
We usually begin with a visit to your home to discuss your needs and see the space available.
The wardrobes are made in our workshop to fit your existing space – any width, depth & height. (See sample sketch drawing below). They are then assembled and painted in your home.
Installation and painting usually takes 1-3 days, depending on the size.
Wardrobe in both alcoves
Four door Wardrobe
Six door Wardrobe
Mirror on back of door
- Hand painted exterior finishes
- White, cream or real wood veneer interior finishes fully lined with 6mm thick back panels
- Soft close concealed blum hinges as standard
- Satin chrome hanging rails
- Drawers fitted with ball bearing soft close runners
- Adjustable shelves
- Interior mirror installation
- Choice of handles or handless push open doors
- Plinths or skirting boards
- Choice of cornices & panel mouldings
- Choice of door finishes – eg shaker style, plain flush etc.
Built-in Wardrobe Unit
Bespoke wardrobe with 3 doors, one mirrored
- Built in wardrobe unit, mdf finished in white crown primer.
- Primed white architrave.
- 2 x 610mm Howdens white shaker style sliding doors.
- 1 x 610mm Howdens white framed mirrored sliding door.
- 1 x sliding track system.
- Internal top shelf made from white melamine, 18mm thick, with soft wood reinforcement and architrave to the front edge.
- Vertical shelves made from white melamine 18mm thick.
- Chrome or brass pole with end fittings and central strut for support at mid span.
Materials and Labour : Starting at £1,300
Get in Touch
If you would like a FREE ESTIMATE for your carpentry job, please phone or email to arrange an appointment. Or if you would simply like to discuss your carpentry needs or ask for advice.
Cove Carpenters, Ambleside Close, Cove, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0JY