Bespoke Cabinets, Wardrobes & Shelves
& Fitted Units
We design, make and install bespoke cabinets, cupboards and alcove units to meet your individual requirements. Browse the gallery on the right for some ideas and our recent work!
We usually begin with a visit to your home to discuss your needs and see the space available.
The units are made in our workshop to fit your existing space – any width, depth & height. (See sample sketch drawing below). They are then assembled and painted in your home.
Installation and painting usually takes 1-2 days, depending on the size.
Single alcove cabinets
Two matching alcoves
- Contemporary or traditional finishes
- Choice of shelving thickness
- Choice of mouldings, cornices, architraves and skirting boards
- Choice of cupboard door finishes – eg shaker style, plain, flush etc.
- Softclose hinges
- Fixed or adjustable shelves
- Choice of handles or handleless push open doors
Case Study 1
Alcove Storage Unit + TV Cabinet
Bespoke storage unit / book case for one alcove and TV cabinet for opposite
- Material : MDF, primed white, with softwood mouldings.
- Hinges soft close, or push to open.
- Handles fitted if available at time of completion.
- Not including painting or handles.
Materials and Labour : Starting at £1,487
Case Study 2
Built-in Hallway Coat and Shoe Store
Bespoke storages for coats and shoes in two spaces in hallway
- Material : White melamine backed MDF.
- Sturdy adjustable internal shelving.
- Coat hanging rails with centre supports.
- Soft door closures.
- Bespoke Bella vinyl wrapped doors.
Materials and Labour : Starting at £1,025 each
Get in Touch
If you would like a FREE ESTIMATE for your carpentry job, please phone or email to arrange an appointment. Or if you would simply like to discuss your carpentry needs or ask for advice.
Cove Carpenters, Ambleside Close, Cove, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0JY