A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Cove Carpenters is the trading name of Michael Tricker, a carpenter and mechanical engineer who has been working with wood and machinery for longer than he cares to remember! Mike is dedicated to offering a personal service for all carpentry needs, but has a special interest in combining traditional carpentry with modern engineering techniques working with internal doors… More>>
Website by Waving Moose Communications
Surrey / Hampshire / Berkshire Borders
Cove Carpenters recommends :
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘me’ or ‘I’ refers to ‘Michael Tricker’ as the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the websites. I have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
LAST UPDATED : 02 DECEMBER 2013